• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Just because i wanted too 🙂

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guns of the West on YouTube just posted a video this week about this. He had a Walker cut off at the beginning of the barrel comparing it to a standard Walker shooting over a chronograph.

This thread makes me want to start looking for a .44 barrel for one of my 1860s. Too bad a quick search shows they’re nearly as expensive as a complete secondhand revolver.

IMG_3336.jpg

My 3 snubbies. All are 44 cal. Factory Pietta's and an 1858 I made. Shortened barrel, cut dovetail and installed sight, cut down and rounded frame, added the Howell latch conversion. Lots of fun. Need to work on the front site height/adjustment sometime.

All 3 function well.

Don

Back