• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

JUNE Contest: Splitting Hare’s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This competition was rigged. Adui's getting paid off. Ha.

Thanks again for putting it on. I need to get cracking on July's shoot before it's too late.

Good shooting Silky921. You musta had a flier, also. Thanks Adui for moderating. Good shooting to the rest of the list. And to the rest drool. I really feel sorry. For those who can't find 1 day in 30 to spend an hour or less at a range to develop the skills they talk about to their inner circle. I go to the range when it's got others that haven't experienced the thrill of "CliSwooshBang" and the "aroma of burned black powder any time of day or night". I am lucky to also have an available range (My sons 86.5 acre camp) that I can night shoot, Candle, light sticks, luminescent painted targets, Rondy type shootin'. We've got a couple of the neighbors involved and now they're getting the bug. Happy to see more guys shooting these events. Maybe if we mention the matches, and how they help improving skills, when we converse with friends on this Forum, we may garner more shooters from the 32,000+ members we have available. See ya'll next month. :hatsoff:

Black Jaque' I received yours and Shootin fools targets today. A bit late, and post marked the 2nd. Sorry i didnt get them in the score but you both get honorable mentions here.

Black Jaque scores 4 points and Shootin Fool scores 1 point..

Didn't shoot this one, maybe fireworks. I do have to take the rifle out and test fire it with the new sear in the lock anyhow!

Took from the 2nd until the 11th to get there?

Yeah we shot 'em on Saturday the 30th, figuring we had until 5:30 before the last mail pick-up. Then we rushed into town, only to find out that on Saturday they pick up at 4:00!

So we put 'em in the box and, of course, they didn't start post-marking them until Monday the 2nd. Oh well. We'll get ya this month.

Back