• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

JUNE Contest: Splitting Hare’s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Jaque said:
two days left in June. It hotter-n-blazes out. Oh well. I'll see if I can talk my son and his buddy into going anyway.
:rotf: :rotf:

Come to the valley of the sun and find out about hot LOLOLOL!!!!

Hmmm...
:hmm:

On second thought, you gets that nasty humidity dont you?? You got it worse by far, Ill take dry and roasting over muggy and hot any day!

Hope to see you're targets, but if not, next month is only a day or three away!

Yeah. The humidity is up there.

I've found that if I do a moderately decent job at staying in shape I don't mind it so much. Yeah ya gonna sweat, but just shower afterwards.

We got the holes punched on the paper and they're in the mailbox - however I saw that the Saturday pick-up for that box was 4:00 today so I missed it. It should be postmarked July 2nd if that's not too late.

I'll take it. Im not too much a stickler as long as I know its coming. (Now if the 10th rolls around and someone says they mailed it Im not adding it to the scores :haha: )

Ames said:
I'll play again someday when the mods stop deleting my posts. All I did was point out a funny grammar error. Now my posts start vanishing. Then I point out that I noticed. Edit again. Don't think I can trust anyone to score a target when they want to play around with editing you.

This post is off topic. So I apologize ahead of time.
Yes, and they also deleted my response to your rant, as they should have. Auto correct changed the "E" to an "I". The intent was very clear. At your age (and mine) we should have learned to be more civil. I'm over it, it would be best if you were too. Let's get back on topic and shoot some fireworks..

Don't wait for mine, in the middle of moving to Oregon and had some things come up, I was not able to get out for splitting hairs. :(

Hopefully will get a chance to shoot the fireworks!!

Thanks!!

As I am pretty sure I have all the targets in, Im going to post scores this evening when I get home from work.

Thanks again to all of you for participating in these!

Someone suggested scores would be released on yesterday's eve. Someone else might be excited to see how they did. :grin:

Scores as promised.. sort of.. (Ok ok Im a day late n a dollar short. :redface: )

Silky and MadIrish Jack Tie for 1st place with 4 points, followed by RusselShaffer and Nessmukwith 3 points. Smoklepole and 58Caliber tie for third with 2 points.

Here's the breakdown:

Silky921 4
Mad Irish Jack 4
RusselShaffer 3
Nessmuk 3
Smokepole Sam 2
58Caliber 2
Maven 1
JuiceJaws 1
PK 1
MDK_WV 1

Congratulations Silky and MadIrish Jack on the tie for 1st place. Great Shootin! :hatsoff: Thanks Adui for another contest to keep the smoke rolling. I was about to get last place but the last shot brought me into a tie for last place. :grin:

Back