• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

June 2020 Postal Match – 5 Bullseye

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of Thursday, June 18th, I have received and scored targets from:
jdw276
Richard Dittman
dashriprock
MDK_WV
Maven

Father's Day and the first day of Summer is Sunday. That's a great excuse to print your target and go burn some powder. This month is ending soon, don't let it pass you by.

Hi to all my fellow shooters. I have spent the last 4 days in the Hosp. I had open heart in 08. Now 12yrs later I have blood clots in my grafts and they wont touch me. So i'm waiting for Cleveland Clinic to call, hope they call next week. I'm on 3 blood thinners and some funny pills to shut my mind down. Wife yells, even when i make dinner. Keep burning powder and shoot true. Dave

Well folks, it's the last week end of the month. If you haven't shot the June target yet you still have a few days to shoot and send it - post marked by June 30.

To date I've received targets from:
jdw276
Richard Dittman
dashriprock
MDK_WV
Maven
BouseBill
58 Caliber
russellshaffer
nessmuk

Well done gentlemen! I hope to see at least 9 more by July 7th. Please keep in mind mail to Wyoming Territory is still brought in by Pony Express.

I was able to get to the range today with a few targets for the July shoot. I have chosen one that I will post early next week. All I will say at this point is, if you think the June target was a bear, wait till you see July's. ;)

Back