• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

JULY FIREWORKS CONTEST

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waited until the last hour of the last day to get mine shot. Better late than never.

I too very much enjoy these matches.

Black Jaque said:
Sorry. I am not trying to be impatient. Just expressing anticipation. I enjoy these shoots. The wait is half the fun.

No apology necessary! :hatsoff: I understood. I greatly appreciate that you guys are enjoying this so much.
:metoo:

First place is a tie between Maven and Mad Irish who each scored 6 points.
Second place to 58 Caliber with 5 points.
3rd place has a 4 way tie each scoring 3 points:
Skunkskinner
PK
Black Jacque
Shootin Fool

Congrats to our placeholders, you each get the usual trophy; bragging rights around the cyber fire!
:hatsoff:

Score chart:

Name Score
Maven 6
Mad irish Jack` 6
58 Caliber 4
Skunkskinner 3
PK 3
Black Jacque 3
Shootin Fool 3
Mark/WI 2
RussellShaffer 2
Silky921 2
Smokepole Sam 1
Nessmuk 1

Congratulations to all, especially since the "fireworks" target was not easy (and I certainly complained about it enough!). In view of the results, maybe I should complain more often? :shake:

Congrats :hatsoff: , and hope we're all having fun. And, don't feel sorry for the members who have excuses :idunno: for not participatin'. That's their loss. I make reasons and excuses (To go to shoot). The wife likes she knows where I go and what I do. :thumbsup: Mavin, Sorry we didn't do this to that MF guy! Most readin' this won't get it though. LOL :rotf:

You're right about MF, Jack! I had a bad hanger on a very humid day, which means next time I'll use a cap lock, which will eliminate that problem. Hitting the cup rather than MF's head, well, that's another matter! :shake: :rotf:

Back