• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

JULY FIREWORKS CONTEST

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will be missing a few shoots, it is real dry out here now. Have a big fire by Yosemite and a cat driver was killed a few days ago fighting the fire. Don't like to take a chance so the smoke poles will have to rest intill the rains come. But I will be back.

:hatsoff:
Sorry to hear about the fires, and the dry weather. Hope all goes well over there! I'll see you in contests again soon enough. Thanks for playing the ones you have done!

Nessmuk; got your target today. you are on the scorecard!

Thanks again for shooting it; without you guys this would be pointless!

Sorry Griz, hope you get some wet stuff soon! Hate the summer months more for the burn issues than the heat; and I live in the valley of the sun AKA hell from June to Oct most years

russellshaffer said:
Mine is in the mail. Mighty dry here, too, but my range is still open.
I'll look for it! I grew up in Williams, west of you near Grants pass and Medford. It's been a lot of years and I still remember how dry summer could get; stay safe my friend!

Well it seems I'm running out of time this month. Hoping to scoot out of work early tomorrow and make some smoke. Bless me sulphur spirits!

Pk, mad Irish, got your targets.

I have the following:
58 caliber
Maven
Smokepole Sam
Mark/Wi
Nessmuk
Russellshaffer
Skunkskinner
Mad Irish Jack
Pk

Am I missing anyone so far?

Anyone else, please post here is you get it shot by tomorrow night.

Never fear! The August contest is going up. I was going to send the info to Zonie today at work. But I forgot my laptop with the information so he won't get it till tonight when I get home...

Back