• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jukar results

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Talked about my Jukar purchase recently and the problems I was having with it. With the help I received here and from a couple of bp shooters here I have had good results with this rifle. Took it out to the range this week and zeroed it in with a new Marbles full buckhorn sight. Using 55 grs of Pyrodex and .015 pillow tick for patch the final group was under 2" at 50 yes. Final 2 shots were touching inside a 1" square bullseye with the first of 3 shots just outside the square. This was done with a leadsled. I found all the spent patches about 12 to 15 feet in front of the bench all within 2' of each other. Now I know the rifle will shoot if I can hold it still. Thanks for the good advice to all that gave it.

Next project is my Pedersoli .50 cal.

When I first bought this rifle I thought I might have made a mistake. I saw it on a used gun rack and it said "take me home". With the first several shots I could hit the 1' x 1' target paper at 50 yds. With the help and advice I received along the way I have found this to be a great shooter.

Latest posts

Back