• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jukar 45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Son

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Remember the one i painted black,well it looks different now,thanks to Randy Church..Just thought ya might like to see it,hope it's ok to post..I actually gave it to a friend and he had this done by another friend.
longrif1_zps941b4f08.jpg

Held just above the lock panels, it's make a dandy coup-stick! Whack! :haha:

I like it, I also have Chippewa, Cherokee, and Sioux in me. :wink: It not important that we like it, it's important he does. :v Wonder were he got the scalp locks? :rotf:

rawhidekid said:
Wonder were he got the scalp locks? :rotf:
Check out those $1.00 stores. They sometimes have some really cheap wigs that can be the source of really nice scalp locks!

I think it needs a little perspective :v

What are stores selling these days :hmm:

longrif1_zps941b4f08.jpg

Yea I like your rifle gun JUST FINE In fact I'm sure my wife would like shoot'n it a lot more then my ugly old Sears & Roebuck. & I'd much rather she held that then some pink plastic thing.

Back