• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jukar .45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told ya, :D

Left of center is an easy fix. You'll be shooting the heads off squirrels before you know it.

Going to take it out again tomorrow afternoon. Shooting to the east this morning right into the sun. Expect to put them in the bullseye since I will be better able to see it with the sun at my back. I thinned the front sight a little when I got it home. It had a pretty wide sight on it.

Thinned down the front sight last night and took it out again this morning. Cloudy sky helped as no sun in my eyes. Started out hitting low and worked my way up by raising point of aim (didn't take a file with me). Last three shots were in the 10 ring with the last shot in bullseye. First 2 were touching about 1" below bullseye. Next time out I will take a file and work on the front sight. The more I shoot it the more I like it.

When I get this one where I want it I will start on my .50 cal Pedersoli.

Thinned down the front sight last night and took it out again this morning. Cloudy sky helped as no sun in my eyes. Started out hitting low and worked my way up by raising point of aim (didn't take a file with me). Last three shots were in the 10 ring with the last shot in bullseye. First 2 were touching about 1" below bullseye. Next time out I will take a file and work on the front sight. The more I shoot it the more I like it.

When I get this one where I want it I will start on my .50 cal Pedersoli.
Good deal. I think you’ll really like that little shooter. If you decide you want to take her out deer hunting, shoot me a pm. Might be able to figure something out.

Back