• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Jonathan Browning Mountain Rifle under-rib/pipes

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GANGGREEN

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm sure this is an extreme longshot, but does anyone happen to have the under-rib with pipes lying around? Or, does anyone still carry parts for the gun? I just bought one and it's without the rib and pipes, but otherwise in great shape. If I can't find the real McCoy, I'll solder or screw on an after-market rib and pipes from TOTW or somewhere. Thanks.

I got one several months ago. It was complete and in great condition. I have searched for a parts supplied to no avail. You may need to do just what you suggested, make do with what's available. Good Luck.
Jerry

So Track, and all the other sights are out of these items? If so make your own, a wood under rib can be beautiful. Pipes can be made from several different matterials.
Go the the 'builder'. sight. Good luck

Didn't think about the wood under-rib idea, but that's actually a great idea. It's a thicker barrel, so cutting dovetails for that purpose won't be an issue. I've never done it before, but it should be easy to do. I'll have to order a few things, but I appreciate the idea.

Back