• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Joe Woods Coning Tool

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erhunter

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone have a used Joe Woods' 54 cal. coning tool for sale for a reasonable price? I thought I would ask because I'll only use it once. Thanks for replies!

I may have one. I would be willing to rent it to you if you would pay shipping both ways. Let me look tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Looking for a used one myself since I'll only use it once. Didn't know how to post WTB. If you hear of one maybe we can work something out.
To edit your OP, click on edit then where it says For Sale click on that and you should get a drop down allowing you to click on Wanted.

Back