• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jess's bird.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today's woods walk was a joy, the autumn colours are beautiful.

I was not to fussed about shooting anything today, have plenty game hanging out the back.
Jess thought different!
She has had some chastisment recently.
Running amock and ignoring me will not be tolerated!!
Anyway she has been trying her best since and she has been sticking closer with a look from me now and then causing her to think!
I was scouting a piece of woodland I rarely visit when I noticed Jess's nose scenting the air.
There was no rushing off this time. She checked me checking her and I followed.
Slowly she moved into the thick cover she was scenting until she stopped focused and ears up.
The bird lifted out of the cover, turned in front of me and flew away. I let fly at about 25yds and down the bird came.
Well done Jess.

Washed, brushed and fed, now dreaming, of squirrels probably!

B.

Glad to see that Jess is progressing so well.

Our fall colors here are green. Leaf fall doesn't occur until the old leaves are pushed off by the new ones in March or April. Your fall colors are really nice.

IMG-20181109-163445-855.jpg

This looks very similar to a laneway through the woods behind my house, though the big tree on the left would be on the right and is a Beech. Beautiful picture.
Robby

Latest posts

Back