• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Jeager 54 caliber flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryK

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Jaeger style rifle in 54 caliber with iron hardware. I am pretty sure the barrel is a 31 inch Getz and it is shiney. Nice single stage trigger. I had a Pedersoli micrometer sight added. It can be removed with one thumb screw.
Rifle alone is 950.00, and if you want the sling and Pedersoli sight, that is 150.00 more. Shipping is actual cost, but I can meet anywhere in central PA near Centre county. Funds via USPSMO.
I have a tone of pictures, I can text more if you send a smart phone number via PM.

V6JLvrr.jpg

VU1C7Oj.jpg

wHk0Zzh.jpg

ZHx2x2r.jpg

k2wbcnp.jpg

Taking the pedersoli sight off of this rifle is going to leave a heck of a dent in the stock... No markings on the barrel ???. Looks like some dings on the frizzen, how does it spark ??

The tang mount will stay in the stock, so I would not consider that a dent. Many target Perrsoli's have this exact mount from the factory, like the Mortimer, and Jaeger. I never took the barrel out of the stock, and I don't plan on doing it. Sparks fine, the lock was tuned by a builder on this forum. Thanks for the questions.

Fine looking rifle, and very good photography.
Other than the small scratches on the barrel at the front sight it is hard to find fault with this rifle. With the coming hunting season, this will be a dandy hunting rifle, not to mention a great target rifle.
The fit and finish on this rifle seem to be better than machine made.
Anyone would be hard pressed to find fault with this beauty, and the price is very fair.

Rifle alone reduced to 895.00 plus actual shipping. I did an estimate to Colorado from 16801 and it was 50.00 with insurance. If you need the sling and aperature sight that is 150.00 more. It is a very precise sight and is removed with 1 screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back