• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Java Man's gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it might have the other 180 years on it..afore you get it....an be jes like new.. :rotf: RC an if roy keeps spillin that la swamp juice on it an wipin it off with jerky,may look 300! :rotf:

RC said:
it might have the other 180 years on it..afore you get it....an be jes like new.. :rotf: RC an if roy keeps spillin that la swamp juice on it an wipin it off with jerky,may look 300! :rotf:

:nono: Can't be spillin the sippin juice :nono:

Swamp Rat said:
Yep, he's teasing me with pic's of the build. :grin:

Don't tell Java Man that (I was supposed to be doin more of that for him :redface:) :grin:

Roy said:
Don't tell Java Man that (I was supposed to be doin more of that for him :redface:) :grin:
awwww, wouldn't worry bout that,,,java man seems purdy happy...now swampy...????? he thinks them pics is jes out'a focus.... :shake: RC

Roy spopiled me with build pics while this one was under construction:

FinishedLock.jpg

Heres another good pic of the wood for that .40

IMG_1944.jpg

Pretty wood :thumbsup:

Swamp Rat said:
That is a purdy gun. He swears he can get the 2x4 he's using for my gun to like that too! :hmm: :blah:
uummmmmmmmmm, well roy may have a 2x4,and he may swear,an the 2x4 may look like that,but i'm pretty sure he's NOT gonna use it for yer gun,he may however use it on you after that! you may end up a darker stain than the gun! ow ow ow! :shocked2: RC

you cant get enough drop in the stock using a 2x4 :shake:

:hmm: Maybe a 2x6 or 8 :haha: :blah:

Roy said:
you cant get enough drop in the stock using a 2x4 :shake:

:hmm: Maybe a 2x6 or 8 :haha: :blah:
HA!BET YA SWAMPY WOULD DROP IF YA USED A 2X4...take stock in that! :shocked2: RC roy's in the hooch? again?????? :nono:

Java man......is tomorrow the day??????? we are waitin..yer gonna let us know, right? i'll be listening................. :hmm: :winking: RC

Back