• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jas Townsend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Working in Fort Wayne, In and had a slow day, so I drove over to their shop in Pierceton.

Very warm welcome from the guy at the counter. We chatted and got to know each other, after which he offered a tour of the place. Well, sure!

Went through the warehouse, shipping areas, metal/wood shop and met some employees and the owner. All very good people. Surprised they can run such a smooth operation with so few people.

Found some stuff I didn't need and enjoyed my 5 cent tour. Will gladly do business again them anytime.

I truly enjoy the cooking vids they make. The no kneed french bread is great.

I have purchased a few things from them and have nothing but good things to say.

Jay

I've made several purchases from them, very happy with the results.
But one time I had ordered a Brazier and received a 5 gallon wooden keg!! I called them,, they apologized up and down and sent a return shipping label. (allowing me to keep the keg would have been better)
I understand the simple goof-up, (warehouse label was wrong) the exchange went smooth with no cost from my pocket for their error.
That's the proper service folks need.

'morning,

I've also ordered from them over the years, mostly for medieval needs, but also ACW. Good folks to deal with. Their videos, both instructional and "informational" are always fun.

Calum

Their video on buckling straight lasted shoes was without a doubt a huge help haha.

Ive made quite a few purchases from them and have also been pretty pleased. They're incredibly helpful and nice on the phone as well.

I have ordered some things in the past from them and have always been pleased.

When I visited friends in Indiana, I must have driven past their shop four or five times, but it was always when they were closed. SHUCKS!!

Gus

I was surprised at how small their shop is. Talk about a lean mean efficient machine.

Shop had a perfect feel for their type of business.

Mistake happen, and it sucks, but how a company resolves it is what makes them stand out.

great folks ... friendly, efficient and knowledgeable ... the Fortune500 could learn a lot from these people! (the put out a really nice candle mold, too)

Been doing business with them when the Father was running the place. I like there new catalog. In the front pages they give advice on building a persona for yourself. :hatsoff:

Oh it is so easy to get lost in their YouTube channel. Their videos are short and sweet, easy to follow and filled with knowledge!!

Back