• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

January 2022 Postal Match

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get to the range due to covid contact. was q-tined because of the grandkisd q-tined here due to teachers covid having contact with students and the class was q-tined. The when I was tested negative, the snows came and the plow guy for our club plowed the range access over and it's still inaccessible. It's raining and clearing it off, but the following snow comming in may cause some difficulty. Have to see for February. I will shoot Jan's target just for me, though. Shooting is shooting,
always for me and the fun.

I don't ever see updates on results. I know it's just for fun and bragging rights and I have no thoughts of ever achieving the level for bragging rights. But for the ones that mail their targets in, what is the reason? I'll remember to take a pic (good or bad, mostly bad) of Feb's target and post it here.

Have a great day!

Looks like we had one of the best turnouts so far on this shoot! I may be missing a few targets as my computer has been fritzy and I'm posting this update from my phone. Finally getting everything back on track though so without further ado.

1. RanchRoper: 50pts, pedersoli frontier .50
1. Lonewalker: 50pts, .45 Kentucky rifle
2. msmith: 40pts, .50 TC renegade
3. JackPine54: 35pts, .36 flintlock
3. SorryWoodsman: 35pts, traditions.
percussion rifle.
4. 11th corps: 30pts, 1868 musket .58
4. Ebails: 30pts, .45 rifle WOOOHOOO!!!
4. Nessmuk: 30pts, .45 Flint rifle
5. Bcayton: 25pts, 45 killer smr

Once again, I sincerely apologize if I have lost anyone, it's been a rough month for sure. If I have and you participated in the January shoot please feel free to add yourself to the scoreboard in the appropriate spot. Everything is pretty much back to normal here for the February shoot.

Chris

Looks like we had one of the best turnouts so far on this shoot! I may be missing a few targets as my computer has been fritzy and I'm posting this update from my phone. Finally getting everything back on track though so without further ado.

1. RanchRoper: 50pts, pedersoli frontier .50
1. Lonewalker: 50pts, .45 Kentucky rifle
2. msmith: 40pts, .50 TC renegade
3. JackPine54: 35pts, .36 flintlock
3. SorryWoodsman: 35pts, traditions.
percussion rifle.
4. 11th corps: 30pts, 1868 musket .58
4. Ebails: 30pts, .45 rifle WOOOHOOO!!!
4. Nessmuk: 30pts, .45 Flint rifle
5. Bcayton: 25pts, 45 killer smr

Once again, I sincerely apologize if I have lost anyone, it's been a rough month for sure. If I have and you participated in the January shoot please feel free to add yourself to the scoreboard in the appropriate spot. Everything is pretty much back to normal here for the February shoot.

Chris
Glad to see you are getting back on track from being sick.
Thank you for doing this.

It's great to be back at nearly 100% again for sure! Took me nearly 14 days to shake the worst of it and I'm finally getting rid of the cough and headaches nearly a month later! Hope you all are enjoying the February target.... whether it was the result of a fever dream or not I can't say but the results are looking pretty interesting!

Chris

Latest posts

Back