• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

January 2020 Postal match: Box contest revisited

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKToday is D Day for mailing, looks like I may have 3 more coming. Please chime in if your not on my list and you have mailed your target by the end of today, 1/31/20.

Juice Jaws
Maven
Flinter 1977

Got mine shot and in the mail. 5 shots in the rain without a misfire is a win in my book. The target was not a winner.

Thanks for doing it again Adui.

Attachments

• 20200131_184615.jpg
    20200131_184615.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 138
I shot mine today (01/31) and sent it. Sorry for the delay, it's been a rough month - life comes at ya fast. Don't hold up scoring for mine because about all I did was hit paper.

Got to look towards next month. Beautiful day for shooting but had unexpected, but awesome, visit from friends out of Arizona. Good luck to those who shot.

Looks like Im waiting on two targets. Confession time, I had a target on my desk unscored and it has gotten lost, so someone made it in and I botched it. When I post final scores the person missing please let me know. You have my apologies already.

Well folks; I have targets fromthe following:

Juice Jaws
Flinter 1977
Maven
Silky 921
Msmith
Ames
Cankenney
Richard Dittman

If you sent me a target and your not on that list I need to know so I can wait a bit longer.

Having no more entries I'll post scores. Thanks to all who participated!

Flinter 1977 took first place with 5 points.
Maven came in second with 4 points
Richard Dittman and Silky 921 took third

The score card below:

Name Total
Flinter 1977 5
Maven 4
Richard Dittman 3
Silky 921 3
Msmith 2
Cankenney 2
Juice Jaws 2
Ames 1