• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

January 2020 Postal match: Box contest revisited

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having no more entries I'll post scores. Thanks to all who participated!

Flinter 1977 took first place with 5 points.
Maven came in second with 4 points
Richard Dittman and Silky 921 took third

The score card below:

Name Total
Flinter 1977 5
Maven 4
Richard Dittman 3
Silky 921 3
Msmith 2
Cankenney 2
Juice Jaws 2
Ames 1

Congratulations to all who were brave enough to shoot that target in January! And thanks to Terry for sponsoring the match. Unfortunately, I won't be participating in the February and March matches, but I hope to do so in April. See you then!

My congrats to the shooters who got it done. Great job. Not looking promising for me on the February shoot either based on the weather and snow on the ground. And of course thanks to Terry for putting these on.

Dave

Congratulations to all who were brave enough to shoot that target in January! And thanks to Terry for sponsoring the match. Unfortunately, I won't be participating in the February and March matches, but I hope to do so in April. See you then!
Sorry to hear it Maven; Hope that its for good reasons and all is ok! Take care & dont be a stranger!

My congrats to the shooters who got it done. Great job. Not looking promising for me on the February shoot either based on the weather and snow on the ground. And of course thanks to Terry for putting these on.

Dave
Stay warm there Dave!! I'll try not to complain too much about the "cold" we're having here. Sub 40's at night and early morning. is probably warm to some of you but weez freezing in it!

Back