• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

James Communale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
He owned Communales Deli and Gun Shop in Mt. Bethel PA. Although he dealt in modern Arms he had a real nice collection of front stuffers that adorned his business.. had a really nice Wife and Kids that ran the Deli. All homemade stuff that was really good. I would stop there to get some food to take home when returning from the Club in Bangor. Did not find out until yesterday that he passed in Jan. 22. A real nice Guy and Patriot for sure. RIP James.

Was his shop located at 5 Points?
Near Five points. Down the Road as you come off of 611. At the shopping center. Post office ect. ya know it sticks in my craw ,a nice Guy with a nice Family. Hard working as of all of them. We have no control when we are called Home. yet we question when the good Guys such as he leave us early. I was a sporatic customer from Jersey..he always asked when are you going to leave that Communist State and join us? Always a laugh with my Lunch. A loss of a friend for me and no doubt for many others.....

Sorry for the loss. I hope his family will keep both businesses up and running strong.
Sadly, all the contents of the Building including his massive collection were sold at Auction this past weekend. Everything went. I feel so bad for his Wife Desiree and the Children. Remind,s us to be thankful for everyday.....

Back