• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jaegermeister Photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These photos are a few years old.
7-12-10061.jpg
7-12-10004.jpg
7-12-10002.jpg

Thanks. In the first photo it had a darker stain on the stock and the lock and barrel were browned. The two other photos show how it looks now except I filed the vertical lines off the lock plate and rounded the edges. I stripped off the old stain and used something like aqua fortis on it. It brings out the stripes.

Good look, both you and your weapon. You certainly can't complain about how it shoots - that is, was it the gun or you that did the great shooting shown in the target pic? After all, we want to give credit where it is due!

I don't consider myself too great of a shot and that target was only hanging 30 yards away and I was shooting from the bench :redface: . I have coned the barrel and quit cutting patches at the muzzle and started using square ones and I only use one push of the priming horn in the pan now and I think my groups are a bit better. I'm sure the rifle shoots better than me. I need to get out to the range more often!

Jaegermeister said:
It's a .62. I built it from a TOTW kit. I'm one of those folks that can turn a $800 kit into a $500 gun.

wull heck, i'll give ya $500 fer that!! :wink:

btw, that is one very nice jaeger..

Back