• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Jaeger ramrod wanted.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finishing up on a Pedersoli Jaeger kit. Fine rifle no problems but, in a attempt to get proactive:
Kit came with a fine looking wooden (hickory?) ramrod that is 27.5” long with the usual brass tips however I have heard of them breaking on people during use.
Did the usual internet search and came up nil. Checked TOTW and Dixie and also no joy. Any makers or sellers of ramrods here? Metal (I think?) is preferred but not afraid to look at carbon fiber or fiberglass.

Last edited:
I have a 1 piece brass range rod from October Country that I’m really happy with. I know several folks on here have good things to say about the delrin rods as well. Good luck!

Finishing up on a Pedersoli Jaeger kit. Fine rifle no problems but, in a attempt to get proactive:
Kit came with a fine looking wooden (hickory?) ramrod that is 27.5” long with the usual brass tips however I have heard of them breaking on people during use.
Did the usual internet search and came up nil. Checked TOTW and Dixie and also no joy. Any makers or sellers of ramrods here? Metal (I think?) is preferred but not afraid to look at carbon fiber or fiberglass.
You don’t mention what diameter you need, but options are out there. Here is a link to a 27-1/2” 9mm ramrod offered by TOW.
https://www.trackofthewolf.com/Categories/PartDetail.aspx/831/1/RAMROD-274-CVA

Honestly I’ll claim “stupid dummy” here. I didn’t know the “9mm” referred to rod diameter (just measured mine and it’s 9mm) and thought if it was a good replacement TOTW would mention the Jaeger in the sales blurb so I passed.
Ordered now. Thank you gentlemen!

Back