• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jack's Powder Keg

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOUBLEDEUCE 1

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I just want to say how pleased I am with service I received from Jack's Powder Keg. Jack went more than the extra mile in my case. I found him to be an outstanding individual with a great sense of humor. He likes ham sandwiches, and his wife needles him about using light mayonaise.

If you are thinking about getting powder in the future, I highly recommend Jack's Powder Keg. He is a true gentleman.

Thanks Jack ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your comments hit the ten X ring.

He's a friendly fellow reenactor too. I look forward to meeting him one day soon.

I like the "house brand" powder without graphite. The cleanup is a lot less work.

Old Grey Wolf said:
Your comments hit the ten X ring.

He's a friendly fellow reenactor too. I look forward to meeting him one day soon.

I like the "house brand" powder without graphite. The cleanup is a lot less work.
Anyone know what the make of his "house" brand powder is? How does it compare to Goex, Schuetzen, etc.?

I just received 25# of a mix of Goex 2F and 3F at $12.60 per pound. That included shipping and hazmat fees. I am not aware of any place you can get black powder for less. I also talked with him via phone and he was very cordial.

29caliber said:
I just received 25# of a mix of Goex 2F and 3F at $12.60 per pound. That included shipping and hazmat fees. I am not aware of any place you can get black powder for less. I also talked with him via phone and he was very cordial.

That is a bang up price on the black gold!

He will be getting a call from me! I need to ask him about his battle powder!
http://www.jackspowderkeg.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
When you do call, let him know he has gotten many :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from some of the readers of this forum. I think he would appreciate it.
And don't forget to tease him about ham sandwiches and light mayonaise. :rotf:

What's wrong with ham sandys with lite mayo? I like 'em. And my LDL is 60.

FYI I posted a new thread on a bp price survey I did today of the web sites of bp suppliers. Jack's was the hands down winner for both his house brand and Goex on a per pound basis for 25 lbs.

Hizhonor, called me this past Saturday, just to see how i was doing...how many dealers do that...he and his wife won my heart and my business, exceptionally fine Southern Gentleman and Gracious Lady...good folks...Lee

I seem to remember reading someplace, that his "House-Brand" was meant more for re-enactors.

Latest posts

Back