• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jackie Brown barrels ?????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Canadiens are just too passive, is that the French connection? We actually had a revoloution here in 1776, we don't eat many manure sandwiches' A.
If shine gets the money for shipping as promised by Jackie and he returns the smoothbore barrel(with the groove)some other smuck will end up with it.
Nit Wit :nono: :nono:

Nit Wit said:
You Canadiens are just too passive, is that the French connection? We actually had a revoloution here in 1776, we don't eat many manure sandwiches' A.
If shine gets the money for shipping as promised by Jackie and he returns the smoothbore barrel(with the groove)some other smuck will end up with it.
Nit Wit :nono: :nono:

NW, I have been brutally candid about some issues with Jackie: http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/260121/
But, to attack via a pre-judgement is uncalled for and inappropriate.
And, BTW, on another forum (not ML) I belong to a Jewish member objected to the use of the word "schumck". In Hebrew is is a very dirty, nasty and offensive word. I'm not going to report this post but ask that you modify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks to me like neither one of you can spell it right.
(ש"ע) (כינוי גנאי) שמוק, טיפש, מטומטם (מיידיש)

Schmuck,a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case "dumb schmuck" is the appropriate expression.
So now that we have had our lesson in hebrew. Nit is not pre judging Jackie Brown. He is my closest friend and knew of my problems 5 minutes after I recieved my gun last jan.
A schmuck's behavior ranges from pesky and inconsiderate, to obnoxious and manipulative. A schmuck's personality type ranges from jerk to bastard.

Schmucky behavior also falls within a range of intentionality. Some schmucks carefully plan their bad behavior, some only a little, and some not at all. For example, the bastard may spend considerable time planning his bad deeds. In contrast, the dumb schmuck and the pesky behave badly without any forethought.

I think this is a great example of something I've always been fond of pointing out. "You get what you pay for".
How can you commision a buider to buid a gun for $600 and not expect to recieve a turd? :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back