• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Jackie Brown 20/62 Smoothbore "Tulle"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jackie Built this for me in April. I asked for a Tulle and this was his build, not exactly spot on with the stock. The barrel is a 42" Colerain, Lock is an L&R Queen Anne. I had him install a rear site as well. This smoothbore shoots shot and rb very well. My struggle with it lies only with the profile, as I wanted a Tulle and this does not meet my criteria. Perhaps I should see it more as a good hunting piece (which was my intent on buying it after all) but again, I really would like a smoothbore with correct profile. That being said I am selling this to fund, or use to trade + add cash for a Tulle/or trade gun. I am asking $1000 funds or trade. If It doesn't sell/trade Ill keep it for deer, and turkey. Thank you all.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Back