• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jack hinson, his one man war

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Excellent read about the civil war, life then, around the western area of tennessee. Land between the lakes area. Tough times, tough area.

600 yard shots on a moving boat, multiple times. Custom made 50 cal muzzy. All about revenge for an atrocity to his family.

I have that book & love it. read it twice so far. like the tales of Davy Crockett & Dan'l Boone I figger there is some amount of "embellishment" involved but liked it anyway. and I believe I learnt enough to run the average tobacco plantation should the need ever arise. :haha:

I, too have the book and love it. A true example of what one motivated individual and his rifle can do. He only wanted for he and his family to be left alone and he was pushed too far.

Back