• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jack Garner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the owner o Tennessee Valley Manufacturing. Been doing muzzleloading for 59 years. we do mostly everything here. I have r own castings, wood and most supplies for muzzle loaders. If u have any questions let us know. Thanks. Jack
Sir, are you the very same JG that I bought a Tn. rifle from in the mid-1970's? Were you working at that time, just around the Bi-Centennial? I have a Garner rifle still from that time, it has a Dixie-marked lock (inside the plate). Thanks.

Sir, are you the very same JG that I bought a Tn. rifle from in the mid-1970's? Were you working at that time, just around the Bi-Centennial? I have a Garner rifle still from that time, it has a Dixie-marked lock (inside the plate). Thanks.
Yes sir that was me. I workid for DixieGunWorks for 15 years and went in business for my in 1976

I own several of JG rifles, pistols, and a blunderbuss. All top notch. A true gentleman and a pioneer in the ml community.

Patriot

Yes sir that was me. I workid for DixieGunWorks for 15 years and went in business for my in 1976
Amazing! BTW, what barrel do I have on my .45 SMR? I saw the Dixie mark inside the lock, but don't recall any marks on the barrel. (Haven't taken it apart in some time!) I send my best regards and was glad to see your post! The rifle is very authentic; I am pleased to read you are still hummin' along! Have a Great Fall, Mr. Garner!

Latest posts

Back