• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN JACK BROOKS TYPE G CAROLINA TRADE GUN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my custom 20 bore Jack Brooks Type G 'Bumford' Carolina Trade Gun. This was the early Trade Gun imported into the Southern ports in the mid 1700's. Built by Jack in 2005. Jack built three of these over the years. I know where one of the others are but not the third. 46" Getz. RE Davis lock. Painted Beech stock and Ink floral design based on the Bumford Gun. All brass is wrought. English style proof marks at breech. (Crown over GP and Crown over V). I have made several videos with it including a spotlight video and they can be seen on my youtube channel. Comes with the letter and receipt Jack sent the original buyer and the picture of him fire bluing the barrel at his shop. I received a letter from the second owner and will pen one for the next owner. Some wear to the ink but otherwise excellent and she shoots and handles beautifully. $3000. Will consider interesting trades, partial trades, etc. I will ship in a wood crate or it can be picked up at the Alabama Kentucky Longrifle Show in January.

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0612.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG

Last edited:
Wow 😳 watched you shoot that on your channel, hard to believe you would part with it.

Yea, they always hurt to let go but there’s not many things I wouldn’t part with in the end. I’ve found I’m wing shooting more often than not with a 20 bore so I need one with no rear sight. I wish I could keep them all. Plus with the channel I’ll probably be flipping more than I’m used to so I can make fresh content.

No longer for sale. Please delete. Brokennock you can PM me and I’ll explain if you’d like. The gaps are tricks of the light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back