• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's hard to beat the .45 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quiet sure think you mean trigger guard. Back in 1963 I made a couple of castings for a pair of pistols. Later I cut the brass off for this .45 rifle. That was years ago trigger is just a bit of 1/4”’thick brass The lock genuine warranted 1840 unused from a Birmingham gun factory closing down If I got it wrong ask again I liked the rear sight I designed and made . cannot fire it in uk police won’t give me an S1 cert France that’s another story

Tommy up in Maine , my long rifle mentor says I make ugly rifles , I love sensible large patch boxes oh I just love guns. I love bears but they make nice coats and I gather great burgers.

Love this forum. ( I have mentioned kidney cancer before , two months on painless immunology , and tumours are shrinking one even gone, so don’t be afraid if you get cancer , wonders do happen. Well I am 79’. Ha ha ) Plenty more guns don’t hesitate to ask

Love from across the pond in sunny London. And my 15 ft dia pool is still blue but it don’t match the colour of green grass anymore a long running fun bit on forum

May your God be with you. Love and peace be with you Gordon
Actually, in that picture, the top flat of the trigger appears to slope down from the rear, leaving me wondering where the pin is on which the trigger rotates. This is not important, just my curiosity, but thanks for responding. God bless and keep you and yours as well. Dale

Back