• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's good to be back!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I see a "BUNCH" of new names here,.... this is a great forum (ain't it)!!
I've been away from the 'puter fer'a few months,..... and it sure is GOOD to be back!!

Now all I gots to do is,..... "RE-learn" how this 'puter works. :hmm: :: :rolleyes: :cry:

Welcome back! Don't worry, these 'puters ain't as smart as we think they are! :shocking: :crackup: :thumbsup:

Musketeer,..... I dunno 'bout thet :hmm:!!!! Claude had to "pull my fat out'a tha fire" (agin) jest so I could git back here on this site!! :applause:

I have truble with new-fangled equipment thet has iddy-biddy buttons,.... and be'n blind don't help much!! ::

LEJ,.... YOU GOT "THET RIGHT"!!!!

(Hope I can absorb all the new features!!) :: :RO:

rollingb,
i don't really know you yet(but i will) anyhow
glad to have you back!!!!

I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :RO:

So you made it back, great... :thumbsup:

What news do you bring us?

i hope your absence was due to your doing and not anything medical....and good to see you back again....................bob

Nope, it warn't anythin "medical", it was due to move'n from my beloved "shinies". I'm now offically a flatlander (it appears) and will be hunt'n turkeys and pheasants instead of elk and antelope. (which brings up a question I hope somebudy can answer,...... how many turkeys'n pheasants can ya git on four pack burros????) :hmm:

The real question is how many buro's can you pack on a turkey!
'Bout time you got your mangy tush back where you belong! :haha:

:haha: Few weeks ago a herd of turkeys came single-file up out'a tha crick beside the house. They caused a burro "stampede" (first time my critters ever see'd any turkeys), them donks came run'n right to me fer "protection"!! My burros realized they was "out numbered" by the sight of 27'a them big birds. LOL

It's good to see yore still "alive and kick'n" Maxi!!!!

(which brings up a question I hope somebudy can answer,...... how many turkeys'n pheasants can ya git on four pack burros????) :hmm:

You can fit 27 of them into the packs of four burros if you make them into ground-turkey burgers first...

LOL!! I didn't realize become'n a "flatlander" was gonna require so much grind'n!! ::

Uh oh, NO GOOD POTLICKER ALERT!!!!!!! RUN FER THE HILLS!!!!!!! RUN FER THE HILLS.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

:D Well you made er back you old rascal,thort ya went back in them hills an got a fearsum confussed fer a month or two.Good thing ya had old eagle eye with ya to bring you back out :haha:Good to see you back

Thar ain't nuthin better'n a good fire, and good friends!! :)

Thank you all for yore "welcome backs"!!!!!!!!

YMHS
rollingb

rollingb - Looks like I plumb fergot the "welcome back" part. Now, what was I gonna say? :: Oh yeah, welcome back! :redthumb:

YMH & OS, sse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back