• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Italian Firearms Group

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody Morgan

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Just a heads up on this vendor if you want to order from them.
I ordered a Pedersoli 20 gauge SxS back in January and after many inquiries during that time was told yesterday that the gun may or may not be ready for shipment in October. I finally decided to go a different direction and called to cancel the (paid) order and was told that the cancellation would be subject to a 10% ($200) "restocking fee" for something that hasn't even made it into the country if it's even been built yet. After a few minutes of discussion, the fee was grudgingly waived.
I guess my rhetorical question at this point is how can any item be subject to a restocking fee if it hasn't been stocked in the first place?
I dunno. Maybe I'm just kinda dense that way.

wm

I guess my rhetorical question at this point is how can any item be subject to a restocking fee if it hasn't been stocked in the first place?
I dunno. Maybe I'm just kinda dense that way.

You take a person, pay them the lowest possible wage, and train them that if anybody wants a refund, tell them we're charging them 10%.
The person on the phone likely wasn't the one who came up with the policy. ;)

LD

@Woody Morgan

Having some experience with them I'll comment. They are an importer for small niche markets. They literally import what you purchase. You want xyz part or xyz firearm? Fine. Pay your money and they will order and then import said item. Long wait times were the norm. I waited 3 months for a trigger blade right before the covid fraud. Post covid fraud? Good luck. Wait times could be years at this point. No one's working ANYWHERE globally. Patience is a virtue with small market importers.

Well we’ll see.
After scouring the internet for weeks I ordered a “not to be found in North America” Pedersoli rifle from them (IFG) in mid-November. Big fan of Pedersoli.

The very friendly and helpful female I spoke with stated they didn’t have it but checked with Pedersoli in Italy who said they did have it in stock. I paid and it’s supposed to come with a Pedersoli shipment in January. Maybe late December if I get lucky or February if I’m not. If Pedersoli didn’t have one in hand it would have taken 6-8 months I was informed. In “normal times” they would ship every 6-8 weeks based on demand. These folks are the main importers to this country.

As an aside I was told that Pedersoli is shipping via airmail when they can and when extra dead space is available.

Last edited:
Well we’ll see.
After scouring the internet for weeks I ordered a “not to be found in North America” Pedersoli rifle from them (IFG) in mid-November. Big fan of Pedersoli.

The very friendly and helpful female I spoke with stated they didn’t have it but checked with Pedersoli in Italy who said they did have it in stock. I paid and it’s supposed to come with a Pedersoli shipment in January. Maybe late December if I get lucky or February if I’m not. If Pedersoli didn’t have one in hand it would have taken 6-8 months I was informed. In “normal times” they would ship every 6-8 weeks based on demand. These folks are the main importers to this country.

As an aside I was told that Persersoli is shipping via airmail when they can and when extra dead space is available.
I was told about the Air Mail thing a few weeks ago from the importer I got a 5 1/2” 1858 Remington .44 froma little while back as well.

Back