• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

It’s a gun!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I reached a milestone last night in my attempt to build a Fowler! It’s now officially a gun that could shoot! Lots of finish work to do and a few mistakes to fix but “It’s Alive!!”
3E5A9570-2EBC-47FE-834E-A1C6A9C34DB3.jpeg

Thanks all ! I still need to do a lot of wood removal on the stock and a couple of mistakes to fix.

grenadier1758 nailed it pattern makers vise from Woodcraft. Its Probably one of the handiest tools in the shop!

grenadier1758 nailed it pattern makers vise from Woodcraft. Its Probably one of the handiest tools in the shop!

I agree that vise is the most useful tool in the shop. Didn't have it for my first build, but used it for my second. I am sure it saved several hours and definitely far more convienent not having to shim a rifle stock in a standard vise.

Back