• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

ISO Stony/Stoney of Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The following message was posted on a FB group. If anyone can help her, let me know and I'll pass the info on to her. From Mardi Noetling
I'm hoping maybe the third time will be the charm... I'm trying to locate a black powder shooter in Florida who goes by the name of Stony/Stoney, and probably lived in the Daytona Beach area. Back in 2003, when my ex-husband Pete Noetling passed away he gave his guns to Stony. If he still has them and would ever want to part with/sell them I would love to have first refusal on the smooth bore that Pete made. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Send a note to the NMLRA and ask them to forward this onto the MNLRA Field Reps in Florida. There are 12 of them, that will be about the best shot that I can think of.

Back