• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Is This For Real?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant say for that particular ad but since Im looking for a few things, im making the rounds and seeing that people are bidding up many different things insanely so it cant be said they are all shills. This always happens in scarcity, people go crazy because they think its the end of the line, the items are never coming back and they better shuttup and pay ANY price. The fact they wont calm down is keeping prices maxxed.

Covid has created real and serious supply chain problems. That will pass! But with rabid radicals pushing for bans that Joe has promised to sign suggests that when supplies improve it could be too late when the shops turn selling off while the boats are still on their way to the ports. That fear is also driving prices for whats left.

and rocks have not ben made for 1000.000.000+ maybe one hundred million years, maybe more and we still have plenty of them to go around, think about it? rock lock shooters aren't complaining.

why are they complaining about flints'? seems as every dealer has them. and no hazardous fee either.

WOW! thanks' for posting. I guess that the hand writing is on the wall wrote in blood 10 feet tall!

LOL!! When Flints are in short supply to pretty near unobtanium, I reckon Americans are downright ****** off.

Warms the cold space where my heart used to be, it does!

Back