• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Is This For Real?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a "real" auction on that website, sure. But I am skeptical that it is genuine in terms of legitimate bidding.

CCI's are plentiful. For some reason Remington's are scarce. I'm wondering
if it is to do with Remington's Bankruptcy? Remington makes the best cap
for the Italian Repro revolvers and the ROA. Why CCI doesn't make an exact
or better copy of the Remington#10 I cannot figure out? They will increase
sales and maybe dominate the market (if they are hot and reliable).

It's real alright,

It's designed to cause panic buying and keep the shortage and chaos going. Everyone better remortgage the house and stock up. Because that's what they want.

I found caps in texas for 9.50 a 100 .But shipping is 70.00 thats bs!!!!!!!!!

Tell them you want to pick up locally and see what they say. Also ask how much they are paying, tell them you have a full case of tins, see what their "buy" price is.

Tell them you want to pick up locally and see what they say. Also ask how much they are paying, tell them you have a full case of tins, see what their "buy" price is.
He said he has a license. WILL NOT SHIP .unless we pay haz mat fee. I ask about buying a range rod put them in he said no

WILL NOT SHIP .unless we pay haz mat fee.

Sure, he shouldn't have to eat the Hazmat fee when shipping. Tell him you'll be in the area on business, and will swing by and pick them up in person. No Hazmat fees needed.

Back