• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Is there such a thing?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some Hornady hollowbased wadcutters in .32 I have used. They are a tad undersized for the bore so I paper patch them for a tight fit. I also have a T/C .32 maxi ball mold and some .32 maxi's already cast in soft lead if you was to try a few.
Ohio Rusty ><>
I've done that also. They work in my TC Cherokee but not in the Dixie squirrel rifle. The TC has a much faster twist rate.

If you are interested. I have some .32 maxi leftover from the T/C Cherokee that I once owned. Send a PM so I can get them to you somehow.

Attachments

• IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1707.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is there such a thing as .32 caliber conical bullets? I haven't seen any or any molds for them.
I’ve shot quite a few 107 gr 32 cal maxiballs in my buggy rifle. Bought them at a gun show. Changes it from a 22 Mag into a high velocity 32/20. TC made a few molds back in the day. Useful addition if function for a 32 cal muzzle loader.

Back