• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is Pedersoli shipping muskets to the USA?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hailcaesar

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have been window shopping and notice a lot of places that sell Pedersoli musket show out of stock when it comes to
their Brown Bess carbine. I can find one for $1550 at Dixie but, wow, is this the new norm?

I have been window shopping and notice a lot of places that sell Pedersoli musket show out of stock when it comes to
their Brown Bess carbine. I can find one for $1550 at Dixie but, wow, is this the new norm?
I just saw a Pedersoli Charleville at Cabela's for $1495., so I guess so! Whew!

And Italian Firearms Group. Don't forget the virus hit Italy hard. Italy also goes on vacation for the month of August too.

Due to the COVID-19 shipping times coming into or traveling out of the USA is taking much longer. There are not near as many flights. I've heard that Customs in New York is down to a trickle, and much has been diverted to Chicago where it just sits stacked up. I recently sent an 8" piece of original forearm wood to a member in Scotland by USPS. Took a month to arrive to him. I have three locks I won in a German auction on May 26. Took over two weeks just to get an invoice. Still waiting for the shipping notice. Everything is running very slow travel wise. Even regular mail is taking longer.

I ordered a Uberti gun through Taylors back in February. In an email contact I was told that all Italian imports are greatly backlogged and it may be 4 - 6 months before they got stock. A combination of Covid hitting Italy, import companies, shipping, Customs, etc. I did receive it in June. I also appreciated that the were up front about the possible wait time.

Back