• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is Kibler a Sponsor of this site?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of mouth seems to do the job for him.
I think those are the,
given the 1000's of free ads he receives here from the members.
he refers to.
Sometimes it seems the answer to every question is, "buy a Kibler."

I don't think Mr. Kibler owes us anything. Does he get a lot of free, positive, word of mouth press here? Sure. He seems to have earned it.
He continues to put out a great product and offer helpful tips and advice,,,,, even though it would seem He has no real competition. I hear of no one else offering a similar kit product, every other kit would seem to be a matched collection of parts or a gun fully built but "in the white."

Watch some of the videos on YouTube
The only thing that I have ever found odd is when he personally links his videos to this site, which are basically advertisements for his products.

Having said that, I'm not an owner of this site, so if they don't have a problem with it I guess neither do I.

I was looking at our Sponsor Directory and did not see Kibler listed. Is this correct?
If he does not sponsor this site, I personally find that odd, given the 1000's of free ads he receives here from the members.
Hope I am wrong or looking in the wrong place.
Are u kidding or what????? What the problem???

I think it's like back in the '80s when the Glock was so popular with all the different models that were available! They used to call them fan boys because they were just so enamored of the Glock! I would say they are just as many people who enjoy shooting Thompson's Italian Repros India made guns and Spanish as well! There are many suitable muzzleloaders out there depending on your budget! But it does seem that many of the smrs in Colonials get free publicity due to the Fanboys

I own 2 kiblers and I am a fan boy. I also have several others that I shoot and one that cannot be shot. I have noticed that of the post I have read and post where a builder offers helpful comments Jim Kibler is the only one I have seen. That being said if other builders have contributed to threads I gladly stand corrected. All help is appreciated. WE ARE IN A SPORT THAT WORD OF MOUTH, DISCUSSION, AND REPUTATION IS THE PRIMARY MEANS OUR SPORT CONTINUES. HANDS ON EXPERIENCE ALSO GAINS NEW CONVERTS AND GROWTH. I question how each of us find our parts, accoutrements, and the many things (lots of stuff) we have for the multiple levels of our beloved sport. Word of Mouth the fun part.

Last edited:
The product is excellent.

The customer service is excellent.
This is a good idea. Thanks! You’re absolutely right that this forum has been good to us and we should help support it.

Jim
...and his reply is also. Personally, I'll support his company whether he contributes money to the forum, or not.

His contribution to the muzzle loading community is enough for me.

I think it's like back in the '80s when the Glock was so popular with all the different models that were available! They used to call them fan boys because they were just so enamored of the Glock! I would say they are just as many people who enjoy shooting Thompson's Italian Repros India made guns and Spanish as well! There are many suitable muzzleloaders out there depending on your budget! But it does seem that many of the smrs in Colonials get free publicity due to the Fanboys
That isn't even remotely a reasonable comparison. To compare ready-made factory produced guns like the ones you've listed, including those available as "kits" (which aren't really build kits, more like putting together a Mattel model) to the kits Kibler offers borders on the ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back