• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Investarms armsport

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were well made, but not exact replicas of a particular rifle, a Hawken for example. Opinion on internet sites such as this one suggests the newer ones aren't fitted and finished as well as the older ones. As to the rifles' function, my GPR has been flawless and accurate, but the lock innards and trigger levers need polishing to really improve things. Btw, that's easy to do, takes less than 1 hour and will save you the price of a Davis Deerslayer replacement trigger.

Basically they're Italian made clones of the TC guns. Or maybe saying TC guns are clones of the Italian guns would be more accurate as they had their "Plains Rifle" a couple years before TC's Hawken hit the market.

Currently have one Armisport .69 rifle. I love it.

IMG_7807.JPG

I wouldn't hesitate to get another, I think I would even prefer one to a TC Hawken.

I'm not aware of any company making firearms named Investarms armsport.

Last edited:
Armsport used to sell Investarms rifles. Armsport was the importer, but their name was on the barrel.

I have a Hawken style rifle that is a twin to an Investarm (yes, there is no "s" on the end) Hawken marketed by Cabela's. It has ARMSPORT, Miami, Fla. stamped on the barrel. It also is stamped Made in Italy. This would indicate to me that Armsport was the importer, not the maker, and was marketing guns made by Investarm like many others were & have been doing for years.

Investarms Hawkens are great rifles, well built and accurate. My first muzzleloader ever (bought in 1977) was a Charles Daly (Investarms) .54 Hawken, still have it, still shoots great. Added several more since then, never have had a problem or breakage. Not authentic to any original design, but super guns for the money.

Back