• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Investarm 54 Cal Hawken-price reduced!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Hawkeye

50 Cal.
Reaction score
For sale is a nice 54 Cal. Investarm modernized Hawken from I think the early 1990's. It's identical to the Cabela's branded ones from that era except it's labeled Investarm. As you can see from the pics it has some handsome wood & is in excellent condition. I installed a Skinner Lo-Pro tang peep & a front fiber optic on it, but it comes with the original sights as well. Bore is typical of Investarm barrels, nice smooth lands with tool marks in the grooves. Shoots and cleans up just fine. Recoil pad & quick detach sling swivel studs are factory. Includes 59-300 grain REAL bullets, 20-420 grain Maxi-Balls, & 16-460 Buffalo Bullet Co. conicals. I didn't shoot it enough to figure what load to use & never fired any patched round balls, but I found no fault with the rifle & am confident it will make a good hunting rifle. My interest has shifted to the Civil War era rifles so I thought this fine piece should find a home where it is wanted. Please use the Private Message system with any questions or offers. Serious buyers only. Thank you in advance for your consideration. $475 shipped to lower 48.
54Hawkencard.jpg 54Hawken1.jpg 54Hawken2.jpg54Hawken3.jpg54Hawken4.jpg54Hawken4.jpg54Hawken6.jpg54Hawken7.jpg54Hawken9.jpg54Hawken11.jpg

Attachments

• 54Hawken5.jpg
    54Hawken5.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Could you tell us what the length of pull is? This is a gorgeous rifle.
14 1/4" to front trigger. 13" to rear trigger that you pull to "set" front trigger. It's all factory except the Skinner peep & the front fiber optic. I'm 6' with average length arms & it fits fine. Drop at comb & heel are not drastic. Very forgiving stock & should fit most people well.

Last edited:
Bump with priced reduced again! Now $450 for rifle, bullets, shipping & insurance! I can't edit the original post anymore for some unknown reason, so just have to hope people see the new price here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back