• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the other side of the Kaaterskill mountains, the upper Susquehanna river.

Woody
Hey Kaaterskill, 'ever get asked by non New Yorker's, What's the deal with the 'kill' in all the names? I get that quite a bit (chuckle). Most New Yorker's use Indian and Dutch words everyday without even knowing it.

Well, gloversville I'd say micro version of those two. Sad decay of a once decent city.

But, it is in the Adirondack foothills, so thats a plus.
THAT, is very hard to hear ! We cruised that whole area back in the mid-80's and almost made the move. We loved it up there. Are you guys inundated with 'urban paranoids' like we are? The only problem with NY is that there are too many New Yorker's. Sheeeesh......!

THAT, is very hard to hear ! We cruised that whole area back in the mid-80's and almost made the move. We loved it up there. Are you guys inundated with 'urban paranoids' like we are? The only problem with NY is that there are too many New Yorker's. Sheeeesh......!
We have a mix of everything, just not much of it is good. It's a beautiful area, but run down and high taxes.

Back