• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Internet transactions, payment and shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the Postmaster General is not running the post office into the ground, and he will be just fine.

You want to talk politics then pony up and use your Pay Pal buddies to get a premium membership and keep the politics where it belongs. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

Unlike you, I don't use Paypal. I have also repeatedly told you I have no interest in the political forum, I seriously doubt any real discussion takes place in such an onanistic echo chamber.

Who died and made you boss anyway ? Does premium membership give you the right to belittle and badger non- premium members ?

Are premium members the only ones who get to have an opinion ?

I have seen how your disregard for civility and forum rules have played out in the open forum, I can only imagine how your behavior must be in the private section. Not very appealing if you ask me.

There are a lot of premium members yet there seems to be very little activity in the premium forums. That speaks volumes to me and tells me all I need to know about places like the political forum. IMO, it is a detriment not only to the forum, but all who enter.

Considering that you are afraid to have personal conversations with me, I know exactly why you want me to join the political forum, that is so you can be a bully and have support and an audience when you attack me.

Here’s an update on my stuff. I bought two rifles from two forum members here recently. One, mailed via USPS from FL to TX, was sent on the 17th and finally arrived in my city on Sat night, but hasn’t yet been delivered. The other, sent FedEx from Alaska on the 29th is on a truck for delivery today.

The one running late via USPS isn’t the seller’s fault, isn’t my mailman’s fault and isn’t even the Postal Service’s fault. It’s the guy in charge of the USPS and the guy(s) he answers to. The buck stops there.

And here's an update on mine; the MO I sent via the USPS has still not tuned. missing, lost, whatever you want to call it. And the NEXT DAY AIR SAT delivery my brother sent to me for delivery on SAT ? Undelivered, missing.

As above, it isn’t the seller’s fault, it isn’t my mailman’s fault and isn’t even the Postal Service’s fault. It’s the guy in charge of the USPS and the guy(s) he answers to. The buck stops there.

Worth mentioning; thiese incidences started literally 2-3weeks. It appears to me to be intentional.

Here’s an update on my stuff. I bought two rifles from two forum members here recently. One, mailed via USPS from FL to TX, was sent on the 17th and finally arrived in my city on Sat night, but hasn’t yet been delivered. The other, sent FedEx from Alaska on the 29th is on a truck for delivery today.

The one running late via USPS isn’t the seller’s fault, isn’t my mailman’s fault and isn’t even the Postal Service’s fault. It’s the guy in charge of the USPS and the guy(s) he answers to. The buck stops there.
And here's an update on mine; the MO I sent via the USPS has still not tuned. missing, lost, whatever you want to call it. And the NEXT DAY AIR SAT delivery my brother sent to me for delivery on SAT ? Undelivered, missing.

As above, it isn’t the seller’s fault, it isn’t my mailman’s fault and isn’t even the Postal Service’s fault. It’s the guy in charge of the USPS and the guy(s) he answers to. The buck stops there.

Worth mentioning; thiese incidences started literally 2-3weeks. It appears to me to be intentional.

You guys who are expecting the USPS to be running as normal are overlooking the havoc being caused all across logistics lines in our economy, by the epidemic.

All of us are suffering from this problem right now, and that includes the USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys who are expecting the USPS to be running as normal are overlooking the havoc being caused all across logistics lines in our economy, by the epidemic.

I expect them to persevere, and be supported by our government. They are not hit nearly as bad as hospitals, health departments, nursing homes, police and other front line entities, and they are managing.
No, something else it at play here. It's more than just the pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an aside, as not talking politics in public is my zen, and this is about as far as I care to get pulled in, but I’ve spent years in lawless, violent countries and I’ve lived in countries made up of domesticated herbivores who spend all day apologizing to each other, so I can smell as well as anyone what’s in the teapot and what it all means.

Last edited:
FWIW, UPS and USPS seem to be running fine around here. UPS just delivered just delivered a book I bought Monday off of Amazon...the Brown Bess by Goldstein and Mowbray. Last week I got an antique rifle I bought...South Carolina to mid Michigan in 2 days.

I mailed a bunch of stuff on Monday, let's see how that goes.:dunno:

4 years ago, I sent a postal money order for a black powder gun. Sent regular mail. Too 11 days to go 400 miles. Seller sent me a photo of what he recived. Postmarked when I said, but black streaks all over the envelope and the envelope tore open 2/3 of the way across the top. I had already made an inquiry at my local post office about getting the money from the money order. Bureaucratic bull manure that went on for pages. So I decided to give it a few more days and it did show up. Incidentally, three tubs of undelivered absentee ballots were found in a corner of a sorting facility in Wisconsin, after the election. Still hasn't changed.

I wish there were- mis-addressed envelope, address obscured, something to point to.
Unfortunately none of that, it was just not delivered, late with no reason and no explanation.

Great news. I thought it probably would but you never know. Was there a reason that you could tell that it was late, like a partially shredded envelope or something.

Back