• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Interchangeability on Traditions barrels and stocks ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyron4

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Do the single wedge Traditions stocks work with all their single wedge barrels of different lengths? I'm building a "franken" gun using parts, and I have Springfield Hawkens stock that looks real close to the Deerhunter stock except for the end cap and trigger guard. Anyone know if a 24" Deerhunter barrel will drop into a Springfield Hawken stock ? Here are some photos for reference. -Thanks

R3300801_Deerhunter.jpg

7c9251a18411ff3a2a3a7468fe71e188.jpg

You could look at a parts skematic diagram of both, and see if they have the same part number. You could just buy one and see if you could make it work as well.

They might. I built a franken gun a while back using the parts from 4 different CVA guns. It took a little fitting here and there but it worked.
I believe that Traditions guns are built by the same company in Spain, so maybe some parts are interchangeable.

Back