Infected, anyone else?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB POWELL

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This is obviously a touchy, and sad subject. I am sorry for everyones losses, and suffering. This will be my last comment on the China Virus. It appears that unless one gets run over by a train, the only other way to die is via. China Virus. Check out the statistics. Then check out how much hospitals get paid for each admitted virus patient. Use a ventilator, many more $$$. None of which helps the health care workers, of course. There is a lot more here than meets the eye. Just saying.

David Veale

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Before you become too comfortable referring to it as "The China Virus", keep in mind that it was created in a lab jointly funded by the US government and developed with the help of US universities. IMHO, it's only the China Virus to people who think that starting a war with the chinese would be a fantastic idea. The first step in any war is demonization of the potential adversary, and that's what this name is.

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Before you become too comfortable referring to it as "The China Virus", keep in mind that it was created in a lab jointly funded by the US government and developed with the help of US universities. IMHO, it's only the China Virus to people who think that starting a war with the chinese would be a fantastic idea. The first step in any war is demonization of the potential adversary, and that's what this name is.
Well said, David.

Walkingeagle

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Question, does not the US owe China many, many trillions of dollars borrowed over the last several years?

Oldbear63

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Based upon what I'm reading (definitely NOT what's being portrayed in the corporate media, which lost all credibility years ago imho...), the virus came from the lab in Wuhan -- and that lab was *jointly* funded by both the US as well as China. Early on in this outbreak, a paper was published by scientists in India which noted 3 separate insertions with RNA sequences not found in any other virus. The scientists looked for sequences in other viruses that matched -- and found it in HIV. That paper has since been scrubbed, but other evidence points in the same direction. The gentleman who is credited with discovering HIV came out and said that the Wuhan lab was involved in trying to create a coronavirus vaccine, for which they try to boost the infectious nature of a test virus to aid in the testing somehow. It's just anecdotal, but one guy mentioned that his daughter's biochemistry class had analyzed the virus and found clear "insertions" into the genetic sequence as well.

Not that it matters much at this point, but the virus does appear to be man-made, and made with US funding. The Wuhan lab also had close links to the University of North Carolina and another in Texas (I forget which one). It doesn't seem to me as if the release is intentional, but there are many many politicians and corporations who see it as an opportunity to do the things they couldn't before (just like 9/11). The recently passed "Cares Act", for instance, was first introduced in January of 2019, for instance. Ditto for "contact tracing" applications and hardware, which have been in the works for years. Now they have an excuse to track everybody, or so they think.
My wife works with viruses and has looked at the RNA sequence for the COVID-19 virus. If there were "insertion sequences" or other evidence of manipulation it would be immediately and obviously evident to any researcher with even moderate skills. There isn't any evidence of anything other than a normally and naturally "created" virus.

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
There is a connection between the lab in China and a University lab in North Carolina. It would be nice to think this would give u a leg up on information toward a cure, treatment, vaccine, or some way to control the outbreak. But, I doubt it.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Would you two please give it a rest or take it to a p.m. conversation.
Please.

I totally agree that the one upmanship display is not needed on this thread or anywhere else in that manner. I've deleted some of it.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I would suggest stopping while you are ahead.

Carbon 6

75 Cal.
Reaction score
That's not it, there is an irony to your post.
figure out who this is and you'll see the irony.

View attachment 30568
For those wondering what the "irony was, We were talking about masks.
In 1910 in Manchuria China an outbreak of Pneumonic plague broke out . A 31 year old Cambridge educated Malaysian born Chinese man who worked for Chinese ministry of health was sent to investigate, Dr.Wu Lien-teh. After performing an autopsy on a victim he ascertained that the virus was airborne.
He began manufacturing a mask of his own design, one never made before. Up to this point in history only simple cloth masks for surgery had been used.
Then a well respected and famous french doctor showed up and refuted Wu's findings and saw patients without a mask. He died two days later. This shocked the medical community world wide. Wu, was right. With the help of Wu's masks the outbreak was eliminated in a few weeks. Wu was a hero.
Wu would travel the world demonstrating his mask and how to wear it, it became a standard for the next 20 years. Wu, was essentially the father of the N95 mask, though the N95 would be invented later, he was the first doctor to invent and implement the concept of trapping air born particles in a mask to prevent contagious disease. He was the first Asian born to be nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

So what's the irony you may still ask ?
A mask doesn't have to be 100% or even 95% effective to stop a contagion.
That's ironic when substandard masks are rejected in a crisis yet information on how to make your own (substandard) mask are given at the same time. Or when people were forced to re-use one time use masks over and over again.

vintovka

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Absolutely. Don't look for it on CBS though.....
We deleted ALL the news stations (but OAN) from our cable lists. Its a small gesture but has three benefits. One is not viewing or having to listen to abject lies. Two is we see NONE of the sponsors ads or offers. And three I stopped needing my full dose of blood pressure meds.

Friends in the business say they can tell how many are watching and share info with advertisers.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Condolences to all that have lost someone due to this Virus. And I hope they get well to those that have caught it.

But, since this has turned way too political and such, and is not suppose to be political in this area, I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.