• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Indian Cave State Park in Nebraska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of events are held here, or if a specific club meets here? They have a shooting range, and a few years back before I got back into muzzleloading we were camping there and there was some kind of event going on. Lots of guys in period clothing at the range.

I used to shoot at that club, it was a very good group back in the 90s but I’ve been out west for over 20 years. Ask questions at the gate or park head quarter, but they didn’t shoot in winter. We shot and camped there once a month and did a sort of living history display. Matches always were 25, 50, and 100 yards off hand. During the matches spectators would come by and watch and some of us would allow them to shoot our rifles between relays. Tomahawk throwing and nightly campfire gatherings besides pot luck suppers. I highly recommend looking into what they are doing these days!

I love that park! Spent many days camping and hiking the trails. Lots of morels and gobblers in the spring!

Latest posts

Back