• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Increased Prices of Replica Percussion Revolvers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing a dangerous game when we let bureaucrats in Washington decide what WE NEED.
Especially where they are forbidden to do so by the US Constitution.

The second ammendment says nothing about what we need. It limits the government from infringing on our right to bear arms.

When you live in a Capitalist blah blah blah...Yes, it needs to have power and a margin for passing etc, so lets not nit pick, but the reality is. if the speed limits are 70mph, does your vehicle need to be capable of 120? It's an interesting question.
It is not interesting to me in the least. In fact, is sickening, and is the result of government interfering in our lives.

That is why we vote. We vote for representatives that we think will vote and hold a position on an issue that we agree with. If the Representative do not vote for what we perceive to be in our best interest, than we Vote against them when reelection comes around. Do you have a different way of handling this? :dunno:
Great theory. But not reality. "We" tend to think our representative or our party is the good one and the others are bad. So "we" keep sending them back. But nothing changes.

US govt is a giant money laundering and politician enriching scam!

Great theory. But not reality. "We" tend to think our representative or our party is the good one and the others are bad. So "we" keep sending them back. But nothing changes.

US govt is a giant money laundering and politician enriching scam!
Like I said, do you have an alternative way to handle these situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back