• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

IN SEARCH OF..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel jim

.36 Cal
Reaction score
I am moving to the western border of Ohio (central). I am in search of muzzleloader shops, supplies and either a club, a group or like minded individuals to shoot with.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Log Cabin Shop is northeast, might be worth the trip though. Very cool place! If you’re ever in Lodi, it’s definitely worth your time to check it out.

I'm over in the Dayton area. There's a couple clubs around here and down in Cincinnati. Theres also some local rendezvous around the area. Or if you're OK with traveling, I'm with the Ohio Flintlock and Buckskin Rendezvous, we camp all around the state.

Check out RendezvousOhio.com or message me for more details.

I'm over in the Dayton area. There's a couple clubs around here and down in Cincinnati. Theres also some local rendezvous around the area. Or if you're OK with traveling, I'm with the Ohio Flintlock and Buckskin Rendezvous, we camp all around the state.

Check out RendezvousOhio.com or message me for more details.
I'm in union city right on the indiana/Ohio line. And thank you, I will check all that info out.

Latest posts

Back