• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

In-Line Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the end of my daughters senior year in high school...
We've had National Honor Society, Band banquet and awards ceremony, last band concert, Prom was last weekend, getting ready for the graduation party, all kindsa stuff going on... :surrender: :grin:

Jethro224 said:
It's the end of my daughters senior year in high school...
We've had National Honor Society, Band banquet and awards ceremony, last band concert, Prom was last weekend, getting ready for the graduation party, all kindsa stuff going on... :surrender: :grin:
See told ya it was far more important that this stuff! :hatsoff: Enjoy!!

THAT is the biggest lead shot dripper I have ever seen. What size are your rabbits and squirrels? Or is this for buckshot?

Adui said:
So... Who won the inline??

Here's the results! ...finally. :surrender:

Only got 3 official entries. must be a lot of guns sittin' in the closet all lonesome...

#1 is Deadeye 1.265" max spread. .077" off of straight. 1.342 total! Grats! :hatsoff:
#2 Mad Irish jack O'Donnell 1.608" max spread. .277" off straight. 1.885" total.
#3 58 Caliber 4.290" max spread. Only .031" off center. 4.290" total.

Good shootin' fellers! :hatsoff:

Now I gotta go type up the official rules for the 2x4 shoot and all the rest of you guys need to get them guns outta the closet and blow the dust offa them and get to shootin'! :grin:

Congrats and thanks for shooting to the other 2 shooters. Hopefully we'll have more for the 2/4" shoot. I also shot 2 ML single shot pistols ,just for fun, on an inline target. With my match .45 (a CVA Mt. pistol with Ed Rayl barrel and single set trigger)did 1.680 group and 2.408 inline. With another CVA pistol with GM barrel in .50 cal. 2.077 group and 3.277 inline, need a set trigger on this one, both offhand. All good practice, 20 grs. 3F in both with prb.Thanks Jethro for all your work.
Deadeye

Thanks and congrats to our small group. I'll be down for a few months due to my wife and I making a home move after being stationary fer 35 years. I guess that when you move a lot you really don't accumulate things. This downsizing is a killer. I guess maybe I was on the path of becoming a hoarder. I have to locate a shooting place and clubs where I can shoot when I want to. Retirment should be coming up soon and that time will be filled with what I WANT to do. And. I'll have the time to do it.

Thanks again Jethro. Looking forward to this 2x4 contest as it should be interesting.

Mad Jack you should love retirement. I am a year into it and having a great time. We lived in the same place the last 28 years but my wife is an anti hoarder. She keeps us downsized.

Maybe a few more guys will get out and shoot the next one. :hatsoff:

Back