• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

In-Line Contest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trent/OH said:
So are smoothbore, rifle, and pistol considered to be three separate categories?

Not this time. Just use your favorite and line 'em up straight. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Everybody else, don't forget to get 'em postmarked by May 1st. :hatsoff:

Me and Buripity got our shots off today. Not the smartest thing, trying to get all our shots inline when the wind was blowin up around. But I can't really blame anybody but myself for the crooked line. :surrender: GW

Everybody that wants to play needs to get them targets in the mail today! Times a wastin'!

Stay tuned for the next contest. :thumbsup:

Sorry Jethro, I got messed up and never got it shot. I'll do better next time. Best of luck to all.

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Right after this match was announced I went to the range and had a hard time keeping my shots on Paper much less on the line! My target looked like a buckshot target! I figured I would make it to the range later to shoot at it again....WRONG!
Maybe next contest!

No Pete, there were 5.

Sorry about the delay in posting the results guys. I've been real busy here lately and just couldn't get to the P.O. during business hours.
I had a note in my box on the 10th that there was an item too large for the box and I'd have to pick it up at the desk. Well, I've received targets in great big envelopes before so I figgered it was a target so I couldn't post the results until I got it.
I finally had a chance to go down there during lunch today and ... it was a phone book. :doh: I coulda posted the scores last week.

Sooo...

Here are the inline scores!

1st place goes to Rods who scored a 0.367" with his .54 GPR. :hatsoff:

A close second goes to Deadeye with a score of 0.620"

Pete D. takes 3rd with 1.142" from his .50 cal underhammer pistol.

Surprise, surprise, 4th again goes to Buripity with 1.762" from his .54 GPR.

And Grey Whiskers gets a 5th for a 2.382" score.

Good shootin' all! :hatsoff: Especially since it was an inline contest. :wink:

Thanks for playing!

Congratulations everyone! Thanks Jethro. maybe sometime you could run one just for pistol or smoothbore.
Deadeye

I don't know if they would shoot but there seems to be lots of interest now in smoothbores over on the smoothbore forum. Lot of folks have them or are getting them. Might be a good time.
Deadeye

maybe sometime you could run one just for pistol or smoothbore.
Gotta get that Mt.Man contest done first. Then...well, we got a whole summer to shoot.
Congrats to Rods and Deadeye - those're small numbers. (Congrats to all, as a matter of fact)
Pete

Back