• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm back, finally!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
I apologize to all my friends and customers for the inconvenience this past 2 weeks, but the computer issues took much longer than my repair guy figured? That being said, I'm back in business, hopefully for a loooong time? :thumb: I have a bunch of new knives I'm just finishing up.
Thank y'all again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
I apologize to all my friends and customers for the inconvenience this past 2 weeks, but the computer issues took much longer than my repair guy figured? That being said, I'm back in business, hopefully for a loooong time? :thumb: I have a bunch of new knives I'm just finishing up.
Thank y'all again.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Sometimes it takes me two weeks just to get up in the morning...........

Sometimes it takes me two weeks just to get up in the morning...........
kje54:
Mornin' I think ya' beat me??? I usually get out of bed right after I go to the bathroom. :eek::oops:o_O but it never takes me two weeks!
Thanks buddy, it's good to be back!
These Golden Years, ain't so Golden. I wish someone had warned me about them.
I used to tell my students," If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." o_O
Stay safe.
God bless:
Two Feathers

deermanct:
Thank you, but I'm not sure I really missed the cyber part that much? I'm not a tech. kinda' guy. Just turned 72 and I'm waaaay past my expiration date. :)
God bless:
Two Feathers
Ouch! Two feathers! Don't say that. I will be 90 in two months ... expiration day still unknown 😁 Dale [P.S.] You really were missed]

Didn't even miss you. Sorry, I was just out for 9 months... Getting old and sick can really suck... almost better now and ready to go make some smoke.... My 6 yr old grandson will be up in June and one of the first things he will want to do is go shoot.. great incentive.

Ya, I want my bedtime back! I remember wanting to be old so I could stay up. I wanna go back so I can have a bedtime and let the folks worry about all this stuff they warned me about that I didn't believe! What's a house payment at 8 yrs old? Ya I want my bedtime back!

Howdy folks:
I was a beginin' ta think no one was still here? Sales has dried up, so I started wonderin'? Should I keep making wares or pack up my things and just call it a day?
I'm glad to see that I'm not sittin' here on this limb all by myself. ;) :thumb: It's good to have company.
Yeah Mr. Beerd2, I might should have rethunk the "Expiration date "comment?
Anyway, all y'all have a great week, and thanks fer joinin' the parade. :)
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back