• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

If FedEx stops delivering Black Powder…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been quite a while since I had cases of BP delivered, but it was always UPS back then. I ordered by phone, and let the vendor deal with shipping.

What a coincidence :) I've been waiting for black powder delivery for a while and I just got a text it'll arrive tomorrow.

Perhaps if FexEx stops delivering black powder it'll be similar for you to how we get it in Europe(Poland) . Online shops selling it have their own employees do delivery. They go around the country delivering to my area only few times per year, but it beats having to drive for entire day to get it in person.

There used to be "a guy" who sold black powder via normal post(illegally) here. He was caught a while ago. It was all over the news. Neighbours in his apartment building were not happy when it was discovered he had 300kg of powder in his flat just lying around.

In a way, this situation highlights how important it is to support GOEX. They are the only manufacturer of black powder in the US. In a country the size of the US we will need a strong US-based black powder manufacturer like GOEX because if the commercial shipping capability were to cease, they would be in the best position to make trucking runs around the country to get the product to distributors/dealers.

I had not really thought about it this way before, but I've probably bought my last "foreign" powder. We need to strongly support our own US manufacturer.

In a way, this situation highlights how important it is to support GOEX. They are the only manufacturer of black powder in the US. In a country the size of the US we will need a strong US-based black powder manufacturer like GOEX because if the commercial shipping capability were to cease, they would be in the best position to make trucking runs around the country to get the product to distributors/dealers.

I had not really thought about it this way before, but I've probably bought my last "foreign" powder. We need to strongly support our own US manufacturer.
Wish I could find GOEX! Everywhere I look it's SOLD OUT!

Back